• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Official: Navy officer to be relieved of command - Yahoo! News

Hum... No sure the Navy is doing right on this one. I don't see anything wrong with what the XO (at the time) did. Part of his job was to keep moral up and these skits did just take. They were internal and seen only by the crew. :dunno: Sure not P.C. but neither is SATURDAY NIGHT LIFE which is what some are comparing these two.

Has the NAVY gone to far? Also this occured 4 years ago. :faint:
    ??? what say u ????

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The videos would be upsetting to the now celebrated, yet very sensitive, homosexual military community. Some of the old guard has to go to make our new warriors feel better about themselves. We can no longer tolerate the presence of people in the military that have shown an insensitivity to the homosexual community in the past, even if he was an outstanding officer from what I have read. We must be about diversity and providing a nurturing environment now. Not all of that nasty war stuff.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    The videos would be upsetting to the now celebrated, yet very sensitive, homosexual military community. Some of the old guard has to go to make our new warriors feel better about themselves. We can no longer tolerate the presence of people in the military that have shown an insensitivity to the homosexual community in the past, even if he was an outstanding officer from what I have read. We must be about diversity and providing a nurturing environment now. Not all of that nasty war stuff.

Fixed it for Ya

:noway: :patriot: :popcorn:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Such a bitter person to release these videos now...how long did this individual hold onto these videos? Has the person been identified who released them? One wonders if it isn't someone on the carrier and said individual doesn't want sent back in the midst of it all again.

Thoughts?

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    The videos would be upsetting to the now celebrated, yet very sensitive, homosexual military community.

if you want sensitive,,,pick on the cops or military in a gun forum...or talk down republicans

now THATS sensitive

the videos were made when homosexuality was banned in the military,,,BUT the XO was openly hinting that homosexuality was permitted and desirable...

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    It's interesting that if so many people were offended, the videos are just now airing some 3 years later. Could the timing be related to DADT being repealed.
    I think the video is funny and anyone offended should get over it.
    I wonder how many of the winers have seen what happens to the pollywogs when they cross the equater.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    if you want sensitive,,,pick on the cops or military in a gun forum...or talk down republicans

now THATS sensitive

the videos were made when homosexuality was banned in the military,,,BUT the XO was openly hinting that homosexuality was permitted and desirable...

You take your fluoride straight don't you?

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Since everyone seems to be so PC, I have been censored, so I must restate my position.

Jesus Christ help our military and the PC that is coming to them. I am glad that when I was in, HOMOSEXUALS were out and there were no women on aircraft carriers...

INGunGuy

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    It's interesting that if so many people were offended, the videos are just now airing some 3 years later. Could the timing be related to DADT being repealed.

well of course it was...nobody could speak out before,,,but now they got the drop on the XO... the mafia says revenge is best served cold

in the military you dont speak out or bad things happen to you,,,so you just suffer quietly,,,whoever released this played his cards exactly right...

like i told you all a few weeks ago,,,the military is looking to make an example of anyone who is homophobic by ending his career,,,called that one...

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The three year wait could have been from someone waiting for their enlistment time to expire. {Pure speculation -- I didn't read the article}

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    They said they wanted DADT because the military was turning away POTENTIAL top performers in their ranks. Here they take someone who has already proven to be outstanding and treat him like this??? What kind of dumbarses do we have trying to lead our country???? This man is more qualified and better at his job than the ones who are judging him!!!! I suppose they must have "pucker power"!!!!

McKinney19D

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Southport Indy
    The Indiana Army Guard has already started homosexuality awareness and sensitivity classes. I took my first of many of those classes last month. I am not looking forward to the rest of the new presentations we have to sit through about homosexuals in the military. I really don't want to take the tranny classes, gag.

Anywho, back to topic, this is awful that his is getting fired. The liberals did nothing to help us capture the enemy, but rather they fired Gen. McChrystal and now Capt. Honors. Good job libs!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    US Military personel are no longer allowed to drink, swear, make jokes, or have sex, unless they're gay.

That is all. Welcome to the brave new world.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I guess I am a little confused. We don't want gays in the military, but the military makes latent homosexual videos of men rubbing soap on each other in the shower and the highest ranking officer broadcasts crotch shots on cctv. Perhaps its time to reopen the investigation into homophobia and latent homosexuality.

Top Bottom