Ok so I feel Like I am depriving our son.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So we picked up our son’s Christmas gift yesterday, snow had things shut down here for about 5 days. So today he went holster shopping kind of. Ah Dad I am going to try your holsters out to see what works for me. About 10 minutes later he decides on the The level 3 retention holster form Safari land that I have.

So after work we head over to Green’s to pick out his holster for his new Sig. I kind of thought everyone was supposed to have that box of Holsters. Kind of feel like I have deprived him of the holster shopping experience lol.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I have an Alien Gear holster, so when my son got his LTCH, he bought one too, now he has 2...I still only have one EDC that I carry IWB, just ordered a pancake for a 1911 I just acquired.....

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I have an Alien Gear holster, so when my son got his LTCH, he bought one too, now he has 2...I still only have one EDC that I carry IWB, just ordered a pancake for a 1911 I just acquired.....
    1911 do tell. Mine rides in a Milt Sparks, ordinarily I am not a fan of iwb holsters.
    I do have a Galco Cop series for my 1911 which I really like rides close and does not print.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ah don’t worry. You never ended up getting a pistol another holster at some point, just because?

Top Bottom