KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I still can't believe we got beat by Oklahoma and Kentucky. How'd they do it? You can bet it wasn't on the first try. We gotta keep at it, keep educating everyone we meet, keep reminding our elected officials that we pay attention and we vote. Move the ball closer in 20, take a shot in 21.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I still can't believe we got beat by Oklahoma and Kentucky. How'd they do it? You can bet it wasn't on the first try. We gotta keep at it, keep educating everyone we meet, keep reminding our elected officials that we pay attention and we vote. Move the ball closer in 20, take a shot in 21.

I’m still really pissed-off about the rip-off job we got from our lawmakers regarding permitless carry. If enough people as angry as me would convert that energy to action who knows what we can accomplish. I simply won’t be happy until Indiana’s LTCH becomes optional (or obsolete) for those who want to carry in public.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’m still really pissed-off about the rip-off job we got from our lawmakers regarding permitless carry. If enough people as angry as me would convert that energy to action who knows what we can accomplish. I simply won’t be happy until Indiana’s LTCH becomes optional (or obsolete) for those who want to carry in public.
    We will get there. It won't be easy but we will get there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm still of the opinion that the lifetime LTCH option is our biggest obstacle. If we still had to trudge down to the sheriff's office (I live in the county) every 4 years and cough up money and spend valuable time to obtain the king's permission to retain our right, I bet we'd be more motivated to make the change. Now... It's cry once and it's all over.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm still of the opinion that the lifetime LTCH option is our biggest obstacle. If we still had to trudge down to the sheriff's office (I live in the county) every 4 years and cough up money and spend valuable time to obtain the king's permission to retain our right, I bet we'd be more motivated to make the change. Now... It's cry once and it's all over.

Interesting point GFGT. Why try harder when you've got a lifetime license?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Interesting point GFGT. Why try harder when you've got a lifetime license?

Right? You know, from a strictly pragmatic standpoint, if I've had my lifetime LTCH for a few years now, why should I care about constitutional carry? And I think many gun owners (and probably a lot of legislators) look at it that way.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Congrats Oklahoma!

loQUr4U.jpg

You know, if 3 more states recovered from their haze you could travel from sea to shining sea and completely enjoy a right guaranteed by our fore fathers all those years ago. Sad isn't it, that we look at that as a reason to celebrate instead of just take for granted as intended?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom