• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I get the privilege of delivering in Noblesville tonight about 6. I guess its cheaper to send me down 140 miles with a load of gas than it is to get it from Indy now.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'll be at the Speedway on Little Chicago and Westville rd. Bad neighborhood?
    Nope. Not even remotely. It's a strip mall setup in the middle of nowhere. The most dangerous thing around is a McDonald's. Of course, if you want a good steak you could jet over about a 1/4 mile west to Lutz's Steak House. It's not the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from there.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Their steak is a good quality steak but the last time we were there, it wasn't very flavorful.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Of course, calling it Nobletucky probably doesn't help with the perception... hehehe

Speedy2222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    You guys sound like you've seen the self-centered asshats around noblesville first hand. It makes me sick how people act down here. There's really only one truly bad part of town, and it's right near down town. There's a few other areas that aren't the nicest but for the most part the cops here actually keep the trash pretty well hidden. Now if only they could do something about the snobs..

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    You guys sound like you've seen the self-centered asshats around noblesville first hand. It makes me sick how people act down here. There's really only one truly bad part of town, and it's right near down town. There's a few other areas that aren't the nicest but for the most part the cops here actually keep the trash pretty well hidden. Now if only they could do something about the snobs..

I assume you are referring to "doo-doo town" ? Down by the sewage plant "across the tracks" just before downtown noblesville? There are more abandoned houses there than there are inhabited houses. And most of the inhabited ones are meth labs. When I was younger you were either from Noblesville or from "across the tracks" if you lived in that area the people from noblesville knew not to claim that area.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Don't forget about the Hamilton County round-about epidemic....

The roundabout is an excellent traffic management solution, but it doesn't work when people have no idea how to respond to it. When Billybob Hoosier comes to the roundabout and either slams on his brakes or barrels into the roundabout with complete disregard to the presence or absence of other traffic it tends to jam things up. Guess who drives in the area and sees this sort of idiocy every day!

Top Bottom