• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Please don't watch this liberal trash.....

You're right, America Pickers is on instead.

I didn't see the first one, but I did see Frontline. I can't say I agree with everything, but it's good to hear from the other side without the massive liberal rhetoric.

Or, maybe I should go back and shove my head in an echo chamber.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Just finished watching it on DVR. Shows both sides of the argument fairly well. Has a lot of sound-bytes from pro-gun spokesmen as well.

Also explains how the beginning of "gun control" in the 1960's started with trying to keep blacks in the Black Panther Party from being able to walk around armed with loaded weapons. The "conservative" Ronald Reagan signed the law that put an end to that (and put those uppity blacks back in their place). The dirty little secret that the liberals don't want exposed - that most gun control measures have started with trying to keep firearms out of the hands of blacks. I guess they just can't stand the idea of a truly sovereign black man.

Once again showing that gun control isn't about controlling guns, it's about controlling people.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I do have to give them some credit for the people interviewed, or at least one. When I saw Frank Serpico it made my whole month. He has been a hero of mine for a long time, even before the movie about him. He paid a big price for his belief in an honest police force, and was also instrumental in the police going from the revolver to the semi-auto pistol. It was because of Serpico that I had to get a Browning Hi-power, his pistol of choice because of the mag capacity. If nothing else the show was worth it just seeing the old man is still alive and kicking.

Top Bottom