One of the reason's our country is going down the tubes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    As I remember it from interviews I've seen, Judge Judy is a typical, northeatern, liberal. She likely voted for candidates expressly that supported the legislation of which this guy is taking advantage. I admire the way she takes this guy to task for abusing the systems she likely supports. She is not a stupid person. So, it amazes me she does not see the connection between these programs and the victims they create.

There are very few people with her kind of wealth who lean democrat.

They exist, but there aren't many.

And OP, possessives are still not plurals. Yet another reason our country is going down the tubes.

Last edited:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    “The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

... k that hit be better than churchill's "We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into
    prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying
    to lift himself up by the handle."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Huh?

I beg to differ. For the sake of arguement, we can assume that liberal = democrat. That's not what I wrote, for good reason. But it seems to me that one can hardly swing the proverbial dead cat in a random room of wealthy people without hitting a liberal/democrat...especially in the northeastern part of the country.

Up there, I'd be surprised if you could fill a NYC subway car of wealthy folks that arent liberal/democrat.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm picturing that crazy guy selling his book on the capital steps wearing an outfit made of question marks talking about all
    The free money the government gives out

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A wealthy democrat feels guilty about having all that wealth while people are suffering on the street. They don't want to get dirty helping the people on the street though so they lobby the government to do the helping....

A wealthy republican knows that they worked hard for their wealth and is selective about who and how they help. They don't want the government taking the money and pouring it down the sewer.

What the government doesn't seem to get is simple. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. All the education in the world isn't going to help someone who doesn't want to be educated. Nor will telling people who don't want to work to go out and get a job. You could probably even fill out the applications for them and they'd still not go to the interview.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

That is funny...I mean really funny...Hollywood??? The Northeast?? (look at an election map and average incomes) Warren Buffet? John Kerry??? The Kennedy's?? Obama's??? Michael Moore???Ed Schultz??? Jimmy Hoffa Jr???($300K per year) The little Occupy Trust fund babies with their Mac's and IPhones??? Tom Hanks??? Steven Spielberg??? The wealthiest members of the view??90% of pop/rock/rap/folk Artists?? The Union's have some of the wealthiest workers in the nation...I know from seeing w2's that Ford employees in Louisville (I was a a loan officer) make over 100K per year...I remember when the occupy babies went to the Bank of America CEO's house and terrified his 14 year old son that two of the "men" using their bullhorns to yell at the teen were on $30,000 to $35,000 full dress Harley's...The Brown family in Louisville (Brown Foreman Distilleries, Frazier History Center, etc...) are HUGE Democrats and the Matriarch of the family worked in the Carter Administraion...Nancy Pelosi, The Clinton's, The Carter's..etc...

Your statement was just not very accurate and shows me that the Democrats do a very good job snow balling the sheep that is their constituency..

IMHO ofcourse...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Seeing people like him, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to go through life completely oblivious to the way the world works, and be provided with the support to survive. I'd also almost like to be a fly on the wall watching it dawn on him that the party's over when the OPM runs out. It would just take so long.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The real reason this country is in the toilet:
    Taxes-1040A-pink-LRG.jpg

federal-reserve.jpg
    audit-the-fed.jpg

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Up there, I'd be surprised if you could fill a NYC subway car of wealthy folks that arent liberal/democrat.

This woman is worth something like $100 Million. "Wealthy folks" and "persons with $100 Million" are not the same category as far as I'm concerned. That's beyond never needing to work again, $100M is far beyond simply "wealthy."

Your statement was just not very accurate and shows me that the Democrats do a very good job snow balling the sheep that is their constituency..

No, my statement was based on strong evidence that people with her kind of wealth, in overwhelming majorities, vote for Republicans. Yours was based on a few anecdotes and the suggestion that there are "Union's" workers with $100M.

This is not brainwashing; it is reality. The correlation between wealth and voting for republicans is VERY strong at the top.

There's no doubt that there are rich progressives, but their existence doesn't negate the data.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This woman is worth something like $100 Million. "Wealthy folks" and "persons with $100 Million" are not the same category as far as I'm concerned. That's beyond never needing to work again, $100M is far beyond simply "wealthy."

No, my statement was based on strong evidence that people with her kind of wealth, in overwhelming majorities, vote for Republicans. Yours was based on a few anecdotes and the suggestion that there are "Union's" workers with $100M.

This is not brainwashing; it is reality. The correlation between wealth and voting for republicans is VERY strong at the top.

There's no doubt that there are rich progressives, but their existence doesn't negate the data.

Union workers making over $100K not 100 million....I will not google all of this for you...It looks like you have already found your flavor of Kool-Aid and you like the taste.

Like Reagan said. "It's not that Liberals are dumb...They just know so much that isn't so."

Here are some figures for you and the donation habits of Ivy League schools...You know..The schools where all the "poor people" send their kids.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/29/96-percent-of-ivy-league-presidential-donations-were-for-obama/

http://funancials.biz/democrats-are-richer-than-republicans/

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/11/1...wealthiest-members-of-congress-are-democrats/

It's okay...Like Journey (God I can not believe I am quoting possibly the worst band of all time) once sang.."Don't Stop..Believing...Hold onto that feeling..."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom