One of these things is not like the other.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

BLS is straight lying. Do the idiots faking the data realize they impact actual rates, though less so than at anytime in history because their data releases do not match the FED releases anymore. That march number is higher than ANY estimate by quite a bit.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

BLS is straight lying. Do the idiots faking the data realize they impact actual rates, though less so than at anytime in history because their data releases do not match the FED releases anymore. That march number is higher than ANY estimate by quite a bit.
    BLS has been playing political games with employment data for over a year. Each month they come out with "good" news, only to "revise" the data (downward) a couple of months later. One gets headlines, the other is ignored as "yesterday's news."

By the way, most of the most recent job growth was in part-time jobs. BLS is just another corrupt government agency.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Thought the same thing perusing CNN this morning.

1712336791326.png

It's missing now but there was another bullet this morning something like "Analysis: Why do people miss the Trump-era economy?"

And let's not forget this one:

1712336930914.png

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It's easy to fool 65% of the population when they don't understand statistics or know how easily statistics can be manipulated
    Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media and 27% have "a fair amount."
    So I think it is 34%. I can show my work and how I arrived at that :)

Helps to read a book on occasion as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Calling-****...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1644000830&sr=1-1

Kind of sad I can not post the direct link to the number one selling non fiction book on Amazon, because it uses naughty language in the title. Posting the authors info for those interested(with a link to the book).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom