Online photos...... what NOT to put online, even if you think noone will see them...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    So here's a good example of why you don't put "private" stuff online, even if it's hidden from Joe Q. Public, it can still come out for all your family and friends to see...

Now this example is related to a horrible case:xmad: but this can go for anyone. If you don't want your Mom/Grandma/Daughter seeing you do stuff, I'd say don't do it..... however if you're going to do it regardless, don't post it online!

Pictures(over 100): Photos entered as possible evidence in Casey Anthony trial

These photos are from Casey Anthony's Photobucket account.

15071340-02080808.jpg

15031536-02080823.jpg

14833296-02080940.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Who keeps telling people to make duck faces in their pictures? They ALWAYS look like idiots.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    oh, and in this particular case, i hope they post plenty of photo's of her still. like when the judge hands out the guilty plea, when they strap her to the chair.........etc :ar15::ar15::xmad:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    She sure looks like she's worried about her little girl to me.

I've got kids, including a 2-year-old little girl. I can't put into words how badly I want to see her suffer.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've got kids, including a 2-year-old little girl. I can't put into words how badly I want to see her suffer.

I could put it into words...But don't feel like wasting my breath since there is a profanity filter.

Have you heard what her defense is now? Un-****ing-believable.:xmad:

She'll be in hell one day, just not soon enough.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I could put it into words...But don't feel like wasting my breath since there is a profanity filter.

Have you heard what her defense is now? Un-****ing-believable.:xmad:

She'll be in hell one day, just not soon enough.

Yeah. I've been reading the news. She's telling the stupidest sounding lies I've ever heard in my life. I actually feel bad for Jose Baez, her attorney, because he's got to tell that stupid, random, convoluted story and try to get someone on the jury to believe it. Talk about an insurmountable task!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    ever seen "american history x"? the scene where ed norton makes the guy bite the curb, then stomps his head? that's a start... then a rubber hose beat across the kidneys a few times, then turn her over to hannibal lecter.

i've got girl #3 due in a month. know how you feel. i try not to give in to hate over people, but would gladly hurt this thing.

Top Bottom