• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    I *might* have a chance to make another significant purchase later this year and I'm thinking that I want to expand my current collection of Class III gear from the single M10 I have today.

I'm torn between a 9mm suppressor and trying to find another gun.

A 9mm can would make the M10 even more fun and I could add a threaded barrel to my 9mm Glock and have two uses for it.

The other item that I would love to have would be a select-fire .22lr - I often take customers shooting and the full-auto 9mm gets expensive. Is there anything practical that a civilian can lay hands on in .22?

Thanks in advance...

forthehousew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    indy
    you can have it all

Get both, I suggest a .22lr Fleming conversion topend for the M11 and then you might still be able to get the can. Sorry just noticed you said M10, not sure Fleming made a .22lr conversion upper for that. Some people complain the Fleming are not reliable but mike works great, now instead of complain about cosst it is a pain to load all those 30 round mags.

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    .22 full auto has a very few options. There was a Voere .22 full auto for close to 10k The am180 are about 10k along with a registered pack for the 1022 8k to 10 k when they come up. The Norrell trigger pack for the 10 22 are probably the most fun although limited to mag capacity. The am180 drums are finicky and are frustrating and expensive. An m16 with a .22 conversion is the best of both worlds but still are pushing 10/12k.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Some people complain the Fleming are not reliable

I'm one of those people. ;) Absolute crap! I could never get mine running right. Got tired of tinkering with it and sold it at a huge loss. I'm sure if you post a WTB ad on Uzitalk somebody would dump one on you cheap.

My suggestions for a .22 MG- 1. M16 w/conversion kit, 2. Uzi w/conversion kit, 3. Norrel 10/22 Pack 4. AM180, 5. Voehre (all these I see are closer to $4-5K, not $10K. Mags/Parts availability sucks.) 6. Armi Jeager AP74 or AP80 (Mags/Parts availability sucks with these too)

:twocents:

ETA: Totally forgot about the Lage .22 conversions, I believe they are doing them for both the M10 and M11/9. You'd have to get on the list and wait awhile though.

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Don't rule out an AC556 with a .22LR conversion kit. Prices are very reasonable for AC's, especially if you get a full stock 18" barrel gun. The .22LR kits run good, spare parts and mags/drums are available from Black Dog. Semi/3-round/full-auto in a factory built gun. I have one, and so does a co-worker. We both love ours. Here is him shooting his:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaRnOKs2g1A[/ame]

Top Bottom