• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    What sites do you use for ordering/buying firearm parts??

I'm trying to get some things ( feed throat conversion kit, maybe more) for an old Marlin 60 given to me by my Dad. I'm having some jamming problems and from what i've read the feedthroat on the older models is a good place to start. I think this one was manufactured in 1979.

Anyway, i've checked on Brownells website a couple times and seems to always be out of stock. Any other good sites to search??

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Have you checked out MidwayUSA? They're one of the few places I've been really happy doing business with and they're usually pretty good about having items I'm looking for in stock.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I actually am looking at Midway's site right now, I forgot all about them. It looks like they have a few things in stock I was looking for, but not all of them.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    When I need or want parts for most of my firearms the first place I look is Brownell's. Been dealing with them for almost 40 yrs now and they've yet to let me down.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    For my model 60 and 795 Numrich is the best source. Shipping costs bend you over so make sure you order it all at once.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Thanks for the replies, i'm hoping that between the two i can come up with the parts i need. I'm still combing the "interweb" ( rimfire central to be exact) to decide what all should be replaced on my old model 60.

Anybody had to do the feed-throat conversion from old style to new?? Help on parts i should need??

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really like Brownells. The customer service is top flight. The quality is good on everything I have purchased from them. They have a tech support staff that is knowledgeable and will steer you in the right direction if they do not have what you need which is seldom. I have completed 3 build ups through them.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I don't know if you can wait another week or so but there is a old man in the back at the Indy 1500 and he has a great selection and better prices than the online places.

Top Bottom