• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Who knew it was so easy to send someone straight to #@!!

Now, if we could get someone to pack the ingredients for IEDs in bacon we could win this war!

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Who knew it was so easy to send someone straight to #@!!

Now, if we could get someone to pack the ingredients for IEDs in bacon we could win this war!
    maybe we can start dropping pork chops from helicopters all over Afghanistan. "Death From Above" :rockwoot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How stupid is that!
    That just make looks like the war against terrorism is a war against Islam.
    And after that you wonder why the muslim word doesnt like the US?
    He didnt eat the bullet anyway.Even if he did eat pork that's not a sin if you are forced to do so according to Islamic laws and its nothing compared to his biggest sin that was murder.
    Giving any value to the fact that he was touched by something coated with pork (which is not a sin in Islam anyway) is just ignoring the fact that he killed so many people.
    Bin Laden wouldnt go to paradise because he didnt live his life according to Islamic rules.
    He killed people and did horrible things, for that alone Hallah wouldnt allow him to go to paradise.
    People think that killing thousands of people would still provide a place in paradise but that a "pork-coated bullet" at the last second is the last little thing that would make him go straight to hell instead?
    Seriously?
    I am not a muslim and I do not follow any religion but if you do its clear that Bin Laden lost is ticket to paradise the minute he started planning attacks to kill other human beings.
    I believe that would be the same if he was a Christian.
    That bullet story is just ridiculous.
    Period.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    It doesn't appear there is a very credible source for this other than a company hoping to make a buck or two from the "free" internet traffic this claim will get as it hops around different blogs, forums, etc.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    @ sylvain; Ummm, I think it is a joke. I am pretty sure that everyone who commented on it in this forum is not of the belief that pig oil sends muslims to hell. Thanks for the buzzkill though.

We say that, but I'm not sure that deep down we believe it.

Furthermore, if taken seriously, it does not attack Islam, it gives credence to it. as such;
    If pork products send people to hell then Islam must be true. ie If one believes pork sends people to hell, then one must believe in Islam. Therefore, the makers of the product that released the information must believe Islam has truth.

What you sound like though is an islamist. Why do they need their own PR firm to handle bad press when the infidels will do it for them? Thanks for allowing them to save their hard earned dollars!

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    How stupid is that!
    That bullet story is just ridiculous.Period.

SNIP

Read about Blackjack Pershing...in the Philippines

This is VERY effective but not in the wimpy society we live in today.

We try to play by rules.....there are no rules in war.....

Last I checked we do not have teen Koreans blowing themselves up in markets...

MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Read about Blackjack Pershing...in the Philippines. Physicholical warfare is cheaper and probably more effective. Osama was a thug, and probable not a true religious follower of Islam. Anything to dissuade his followers should be a available to the military. I wish they (the military) had stuck him in a pig skin blanket before sending him off as fish food. Being PC is MAYBE OK in a piece time society, but in war...and they declared it...all the gloves come off!

As a side note, I really don't believe in PC anything!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Read about Blackjack Pershing...in the Philippines. Physicholical warfare is cheaper and probably more effective. Osama was a thug, and probable not a true religious follower of Islam. Anything to dissuade his followers should be a available to the military. I wish they (the military) had stuck him in a pig skin blanket before sending him off as fish food. Being PC is MAYBE OK in a piece time society, but in war...and they declared it...all the gloves come off!

As a side note, I really don't believe in PC anything!

Im just keeping in mind the good Muslim people who could get offended by that.
    That's it, its not about PC.
    I know people take religion very seriously, their own religion anyway but they usually dont care when it comes to someone else's.
    If you are a Christian would you be offended so see a Chrisitan terrorist killed and impaled with a christian cross up his butt and then set on fire using the Bible to start the fire?
    Would you think its against all Christians or just against that one Christian terrorist so no big deal?

Just wondering.Im not religious but I think if you want your religion to be respected you should respect them all.

:twocents:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana

So why are they not offended 'PUBLICLY' with what their brethren are doing?

If you are a Christian would you be offended so see a Chrisitan terrorist killed and impaled with a christian cross up his butt and then set on fire using the Bible to start the fire?

If he had strapped a bomb on himself and walked into a store to kill women and children because he can not fight on a battlefield then I would not be offended, last I checked Christians are not known for the suicidal bomb....

Christians do not call for the death of those that defame Christ, can the same be said for ............you already know that answer.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So why are they not offended 'PUBLICLY' with what their brethren are doing?

If he had strapped a bomb on himself and walked into a store to kill women and children because he can not fight on a battlefield then I would not be offended, last I checked Christians are not known for the suicidal bomb....

Christians do not call for the death of those that defame Christ, can the same be said for ............you already know that answer.

You do not need suicidal bombing to be a terrorist, you can find lots of Christians who are terrorists, serial killers, criminals and such.
    You can find radicals in any religions.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    You can find radicals in any religions.

In a rational sense you are correct, modern history is full of Christian Terrorists. Lets see if we can name a few. Here I will try one...

It makes you wonder how the Muslim world remembers Bosnia and how the 'Christian' West came to save Muslims from the Christian Serbs..

You?

You can not win this argument you are trying to make so let it go...

No one will buy that the world in under threat from Christian terrorists unless you are a Muslim, in a Muslim country..

I mean Hamas, being the peace loving people that they are and all..

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    That's it, its not about PC.
    I know people take religion very seriously, their own religion anyway but they usually dont care when it comes to someone else's.
    Would you think its against all Christians or just against that one Christian terrorist so no big deal?

Just wondering.Im not religious but I think if you want your religion to be respected you should respect them all.

:twocents:

The difference is this: Christianity does not preach violence. Some Christians are bad Christians and do bad things. Islam, as a religion, on the other hand, does preach violence to non-believers. Its in their scripture. Those Muslims who do not practice violence are simply not taking part in that aspect of their religion. Thats the problem with Islamists. Once they take over it always results in persecution if not death for non-believers or even believers that are not strict followers of Sharia law. In the meantime they cry foul any time someone says anything against them and whine to the PC police. Just like you did. I believe the first ammendment is for everyone, not just those with a PC dictionary and minority status.

Top Bottom