• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    So, ladies, where do you get your outdoor clothing?

Boots I've got. Jackets I can find just fine. I'm looking more for pants - something semi-water resistant, comfortable, but, most of all, sturdy. Something that will last after I get down shooting in the mud, setting up tents, etc. I'd prefer no camo - something khaki, stone, green, etc would be fine.

Now, just to throw a wrench in your response, it needs to be plus size - as I come with a little extra to love. :D (Specifically womens sz 20-22. And not Cabelas size 20 - I've discovered that's not gonna do it.)

The only likely option I've found so far is 5.11. My husband wore 5.11s for years, but they didn't seem to hold up over time (although to be fair, he wore them every single day to work with a heavy duty belt). Other options? Thanks!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I wish I had the answer for ya but I dont since I am looking for some camo pants but with at least 2% spandex in them. I have to have the spandex for the comfy they give. I cannot find them and they have to be in a JR size for me. Like maybe a 9 Jr I am guessing. I have a piar but they do not fit anymore. :xmad: I ahve a gained a little weight. :xmad: If you know where I can find my kind of pants I would be very thankful. :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I wish I had the answer for ya but I dont since I am looking for some camo pants but with at least 2% spandex in them. I have to have the spandex for the comfy they give. I cannot find them and they have to be in a JR size for me. Like maybe a 9 Jr I am guessing. I have a piar but they do not fit anymore. :xmad: I ahve a gained a little weight. :xmad: If you know where I can find my kind of pants I would be very thankful. :D

got you covered! my wife has a pair and loves them.

Vertx Women's Pant

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So, ladies, where do you get your outdoor clothing?

Boots I've got. Jackets I can find just fine. I'm looking more for pants - something semi-water resistant, comfortable, but, most of all, sturdy. Something that will last after I get down shooting in the mud, setting up tents, etc. I'd prefer no camo - something khaki, stone, green, etc would be fine.

Now, just to throw a wrench in your response, it needs to be plus size - as I come with a little extra to love. :D (Specifically womens sz 20-22. And not Cabelas size 20 - I've discovered that's not gonna do it.)

The only likely option I've found so far is 5.11. My husband wore 5.11s for years, but they didn't seem to hold up over time (although to be fair, he wore them every single day to work with a heavy duty belt). Other options? Thanks!

Tagging for responses because I too am familiar with the (mis)sizing issues Cabela's has for their clothes. They seem to forget that proportions don't stay the same as the size of the item goes up, don't they?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    for those gals interested in the vertx pants until september 30th if you use the coupon code MOSSYOAK you get 25% your total purchase.

Top Bottom