• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Saturday starts the season at Owensboro. Shoot starts at 10AM Sign in at 9AM and new shooters meeting at 9:30 AM.

Don't forget Owensboro is on slow time.

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Scores went up last night and after a year of asking they finally started to put the results on the USPSA site, as well as their club site.
    What does this mean? and why does it matter?
    Well for me the USPSA site gives much more info if you find your name in the overall results in the division you shot and you find your name and USPSA # click on the number and it gives your stats for the match. As I shoot Revolver class where there is usually 1 or 2 other shooters shooting Revolver or no one else in this case. So it is like going to a match by your self or with a couple of other shooters. By posting the results on the USPSA site I have numbers that I can use to judge my performance. I try to score 90% of all available points after penalities. (thats just my goal).
    The best thing about the results being posted to the USPSA site is it triggers the results being posted at a site that combines all the divisions together so you can see how you finished against everyone at the match.(or I can see how many bottomfeeders I smoked:draw::laugh::laugh:).
    This site also gives you your stats if you are not a USPSA member by clicking on you name at the main results page. The stages are listed at the bottom if you want to see how you did on each stage.

Thanks Gary for doing this as I was thinking of going to Riley on the same weekend because of not seeing the results posted on the USPSA web site. I hated thinking of doing that as I really like Gary's stages and the people I have met there. I thought the stage with the 3 swingers was great. While the shots weren't that hard I have to admit when I opened that door and and brought the gun up it was a visual overload:D. 3 swingers wide open with no cover and all triggered by opening the door. The catch was the two end swingers went the same direction when activated while the middle one went the opposite direction. I saw several shooter shoot it before I did as the RO I had a good view of them but it was a caotic sight looking over your sites at the targets going every which direction. Nice job Gary:rockwoot:

Below are the web sites I mentioned above for those that shot the match.

USPSA results for this match:
    Display Match Results - Detail Page - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association

Combined results site for this match:
    March2013 Unofficial Combined Match Results

Top Bottom