• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Looks like Roadie sent a PM. Hope this dog goes to a good home. WTF is wrong with people?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non_firearms_related/186348-dog_needs_a_home.html

Hoosier... Did these neighbors really just ditch the dog in the house. Thanks to you and your daughter for helping.

center2011122800222.jpg

winstonsmith84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Middletown
    My neighbor moved an left a little mutt beagle mix. We fed it and took care of it for a few days and then got word to the police that we felt it had been abandoned. Chief of police ( Middletown) came and asked us what was going on and then miraculously the owner reappeared a few hours later to claim her dog. I don't know what happened to it, but I hate people like that. Poor thing was abandoned with no food or water.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I'm not a big animal lover but I could never hurt one or abandon one. My kids have all had pets and guess who the pets sucked up to and who had to take care of them. When my daughter left for the Army she left her cat. Now the cat is a permanent fixture next to me when I am watching TV in my room. I guess that I am an animal tolerator?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm not a big animal lover but I could never hurt one or abandon one. My kids have all had pets and guess who the pets sucked up to and who had to take care of them. When my daughter left for the Army she left her cat. Now the cat is a permanent fixture next to me when I am watching TV in my room. I guess that I am an animal tolerator?

I'm not a pet lover either. Pets are just another chore in my mind. Feed them, give them water, walk them, take them to the vet, etc. I understand why people like them, but it's not my thing. I couldn't imagine intentionally hurting one or leaving it to die though. Glad this one was saved by some good people.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Ok, ALERT!!!
    she's in NWI, but we have a member who's a certified dog trainer and also works for a very good, humane, shelter. If this dog is anywhere in her area, I can guarantee you that if you can get it to her, she'll know what to do, how to take care of it, give it the proper training and handling (not that it may need it) and love the stuffins out of him/her until they get the chance to find him/her a new home!

Send Kitty a PM, I know for a fact that she'll help!
    Did we not already have 3 dogs, one of which isn't the most social animal on the planet (and NO! It's NOT my avatar! He'd love the dog to pieces!) we'd ask where the dog is and go get it ourselves.

Alas we're not equip to do that, but as I said, Kitty will know what to do, and I can vouch for the fact that you can trust her with the dogs life! I trust her with not only our dogs lives, but my own as well!

7th Stepper

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have an ex sister-in-law out in Greencastle, also, who should be good to contact in that area. I'm a cat guy more than a dog guy, but I couldn't watch that happen. Heck, I have a fenced in backyard. He looks like a sweet little guy.

Top Bottom