May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    thumbnail.aspx

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it's 'bout time to start supporting the Pacers again. They haven't been in trouble for a while, and the team seems like good eggs. I think next season I may start going to games again.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    LOL here we go, all the people in Indian will now all of the sudden be saying "I have ALWAYS been a Pacers fan" because they are doing well. Same as colts fans.

My wife has been a pacers fan no matter how bad they did (and even when they were a little thuggy) because she believes in being a fan.

Anyway /end rant.

I am glad to see the pacers doing well again because I like them. They're not my favorite NBA team, but I like them 2nd behind MY team.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Reminds me of the Pacers of old, show up and play for 3 quarters, then forget there is a 4th.

Anyway, they are not out of it yet!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I quit supporting the team when they quit acting like professionals. Win/lose has got nothing to do with it. But I don't like basketball that much to begin with, and NBA basketball even less.

josh25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Johnson County
    Went to the first game this season. Dont watch them every night or have posters on my wall but I always hope they do well. I like to go to an occasional game, have a beer, watch some basketball. They are alot more fun to go watch then a few years back.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I am a Pacers fan, but I haven't been able to see them regularly on TV here for a few years. We used to get all the home games, but Insight Cable changed their local programming.:( Now we get a lot of ice hockey...who in their right mind in southern Indiana follows ice hockey?:scratch:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    LOL here we go, all the people in Indian will now all of the sudden be saying "I have ALWAYS been a Pacers fan" because they are doing well. Same as colts fans.

Nah, I'm equal opportunity. I don't follow any of them. I only have a Jeff Saturday jersey cause I met him and sold his son his hamster :D BEFORE I knew who he was (and then they had to tell me he was a Colt :rolleyes:)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Now we get a lot of ice hockey...who in their right mind in southern Indiana follows ice hockey?:scratch:

My stepmother is a BIG hockey fan...and lives in Amarillo :dunno: Notice I never said she was in her right mind (she IS a TSA employee after all :rolleyes:)

Top Bottom