WTS/WTT: Palmetto State Armory AR15 with many additions (New unfired)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    OK so I officially have Tavor fever, and need to sell something to afford it...

I have a pretty nice AR I have been working on for a while. Purchased as a fully assembled rifle from PSA and added on a BUNCH of stuff, but I have still not fired this rifle, been working some pretty crazy hours. Again, this rifle and EVERYTHING on it is BRAND NEW. I did have to unstake the castle nut to get the ASAP plate on it (which was a royal pain in the butt) but it can be locktited or restaked if you are worried about it backing out. :)

Rifle:
    16" barrel length
    5.56 Nato Chamber
    1 in 7" twist
    Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel
    Chrome lined barrel
    Forged upper and lower
    One PSA aluminum 30 round mag

Barrel: Mil-spec chrome moly vanadium steel, chrome-lined. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine gas system. M4 style profile is phosphate coated to mil-specs. Barrel is High Pressure tested, and Magnetic Particle inspected, to ensure quality and dependability, and is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, and A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer, and are marked with the Palmetto State Armory logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, MPI and HPT. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo.

Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using material is 7075-T6 and are marked "MULTI" for caliber. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2. Mil-spec-sized buffer tube has 6 adjustment positions, is finished with a Palmetto State Armory M4-style stock and has a staked castle nut. Standard carbine buffer is Black anodized and has the PSA logo on the face. The standard PSA combat trigger has a smooth pull and clean break.

Additions:
    Aimpoint PRO optic (NEW)
    Magpul CTR stock with midwest industries QD swivel attachment
    MOE grip and extended trigger guard (polymer)
    MBUS backup sight
    ASAP sling plate
    Magpul MS3 sling (can easily transition back and forth from 2 point to 1 point)
    Midwest Industries drop in quad rail with Magpul XTE enhanced covers and built in QD swivel pionts
    Midwest INdustries QD swivel on rail
    Magpul AFG2 angled foregrip
    Streamlight Polytac LED light in an offset mount on the top rail

Price [STRIKE]$1400 [/STRIKE] ​$1300 It will come with the PSA box, instructions, etc that the rifle originally came in.

PM if you would like to have a look at her or have any questions. My only trade interest would be this rifle towards a IWI Tavor. Can be black or FDE, but must be the 16" version.

Over 5 years on INGO with 100% feedback on old and new system, trust that you are getting what is advertised.
    Thanks for reading!

IMG_20131117_083552_924_zps60aa7428.jpg

IMG_20131117_083322_758_zps260377bf.jpg

Last edited:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    OK another freebie for asking price. I'll throw in a MOE forend handguard as well (Black color)

745421.jpg

Great deal for all I'm including here folks, you can't build an AR with what this has for this price. :)

Last edited:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Tough crowd. OK ANOTHER freebie. How about a MVG vertical grip to go with the MOE forend. Got some good offers but I really want to sell all this as one big package due to time constraints.

66_529_popup.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom