Papa johns Plainfield not firearm friendly.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Most Indy stores are corporate. Phil is a corporate employee. My brother is a manager at a PJ in the Indy area. I will have home ask about their official policy.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Dang PJ's, they're a disgrace to a fine neighborhood, just around the corner from Plainfield Shooters Supply. That's not going to sit right with Bob and Deb - not to mention everyone else in Plainfield. Just can't bode well for future business for Papa John's in a place like Plainfield.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Dang PJ's, they're a disgrace to a fine neighborhood, just around the corner from Plainfield Shooters Supply. That's not going to sit right with Bob and Deb - not to mention everyone else in Plainfield. Just can't bode well for future business for Papa John's in a place like Plainfield.

It sounds like a perfect location to me. It makes it convenient to poke your head in the door on the way out after seeing Bob and Deb and telling them why you are not having pizza for lunch. I would imagine a manager informing his district manager of a steady stream of this would have some effect.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Papa Johns is nearly a mile from PSS! If you want good pizza closer to PSS, order Piezanos, locally owned by GUN OWNERS! They also own 56th and Georgetown, and 39th and High School Road locations. They are great people, and Gun friendly, as long as you aren't pulling it out while picking up your pie!

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    That blows since I like their cheesticks. But then I've never picked it out only delivery.

Papa Johns is nearly a mile from PSS! If you want good pizza closer to PSS, order Piezanos, locally owned by GUN OWNERS! They also own 56th and Georgetown, and 39th and High School Road locations. They are great people, and Gun friendly, as long as you aren't pulling it out while picking up your pie!

I've lived in Plainfield for the last 9 years but never have tried Piezanos. How is it?

jh1978

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    Papa Johns in Valparaiso also just put up a no weapons sticker, has a knife and gun with a red cross through it. At least they don't discriminate against concealed knife holders LOL.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That blows since I like their cheesticks. But then I've never picked it out only delivery.

I've lived in Plainfield for the last 9 years but never have tried Piezanos. How is it?
    Its not going to break any best pizza you've ever had records, but it's a damned sight better than anything the Papa ever thought about producing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom