Please reply by conversation.

McKinney19D

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Southport Indy
    SOLD

For sale or trade is my Para Ordnance PRX1445S Stainless .45 ACP. Special order while I was deployed to Afghanistan from 2009-2010.

Package includes Trijicon night sights, skeleton hammer and trigger, match barrel and x5 factory stainless 14rd magazines. Comes with Remora clipless holster, and Don Hume IWB right side holster.

Laser engraved OEF X (Operation Enduring Freedom 10), the 82nd Airborne Division insignia, and a map of Afghanistan with the 82nd AA symbol over the eastern part of the country. During OEF X, the 82nd Airborne was in command of Regional Command East (RC East).

Fired ~250 rounds in 3 years.

The plug has scar from assembly tool. Found replacement part on Para Pro Shop for $7.80, in stock.

I'd prefer to sell the package for cash, put some back in my savings, and move to a less expensive handgun. This pistol has sentimental value, but that doesn't pay the bills.

I'm only interested in cash or handgun trades. Looking for a new conceal carry option.

Preferred trade options
    - 9mm / .45 APC
    - SA/DA

Cash price is $800 for everything shown.
    Located north of Downtown Indianapolis, willing to meet FTF in the INDY area if the deal is right.

5vOJYuC.jpg

Last edited:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Rep inbound. I was in Afghanistan at the same time. Might of ate some of the same dirt.
    I remember when they offered these Paras for sale. Should have bought one then.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom