• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I shoot idpa and know a guy who waited over 6 months for his jp5, and he ditched his sig for it!
    I know another idpa shooter who shoots a lead star arms, and a lots who shoot other brands

And I know a guy who beats all of those guys (and a lot of others) with a freedom ordinance fx9. In fact he took his fx9 to Georgia and beat 65 other shooters and won the match,

I shoot a fx9 in steel challenge, and if I shot USPSA I’d probably use it there too.

Mines pretty much stock except I added a rise armament 140 trigger, and a mbx pcc compensator and a cmore sight (I have added a heavy buffer, but the lrho doesn’t work now, a friend said if mill 1/16 off it’ll work again), but I only shoot steel challenge with it, so I don’t need the lrho

And I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but there might be an out of the box, competition ready, pcc in the works from a company (with a lot of input from…me!), and should be ready by September…if you can wait that long, but I can’t say anymore! Like I said sworn to secrecy!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Whatever you get, make sure it has a last round bolt hold open that is reliable. I started PCC with a glock fed that didnt and I lost so much time having to rack the bolt every mag change it made me completely uncompetitive.

And a side charger would probably be faster as well.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    the latest trend i see (at least for steel challenge) is a JP. i found a used ruger PC9 that i "tandemized" with a chassis, trigger, charging handle and comp. shot a steel challenge match with it last weekend, gun ran flawlessly all day long with federal and blazer 124gr factory ammo and glock 33rd factory mags

Attachments

• 20230317_140538.jpg
      20230317_140538.jpg
      335.8 KB · Views: 12

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    What is the hot setup in uspsa in the PCC class?

full

Top Bottom