Pelican Bass Raider 10e in stock central/southern Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I'm looking to purchase a 10' two person boat soon. It looks like it would be fantastic for my son and me to hit some of the smaller lakes and ponds nearby.

I went to Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville last weekend and checked out their version. I would really like to see Pelican Raider 10e in person before I plunk down my hard earned money.

Anyone seen one in stock anywhere recently? I've checked Gander Mnt in Greenwood. Don't have or expect to get any. Dick's has a really good online price but $255 for shipping. I really want to see one first hand so that I can compare it to the Uncle Buck's at Bass Pro.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3684184&clickid=cart

Thanks in advance!

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    My buddy wanted one also, and had all the same info you have. He called Dick's in Castleton, and the guy answering the phone was sitting in one. We were there 2 hours later and loaded it up. I think it was the last one they had. I don't know much about them, but it seemed like a nice outfit. My buddy was also happy to save the $255 shipping.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Just ordered one from the Greenwood Dick's. Super nice sales assistant did a special web order. No shipping fee to the store. Great price. Great service.

Top Bottom