• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Amen!

If she had an ounce of honor, she'd fall on her sword as she should. SHE has spent the last two years personifying for all those who didn't want to see before the evil the far left represents, and the unpleasant fact that the Democratic Party has allowed itself to be coopted by blatant anti-Constitutionalists and Communists.

So long as she remains in power and has a nice, loud voice, the left will be more and more rejected by Americans.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    They really don't get it do they? I'm sure he great people of San Fran are very happy with her representing them and are just fine with her being the minority rep. All the better for 2012 I say.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    It will be interesting to see what the Dems do during their internal elections. If she doesn't get the Minority Leader chair, she'll begin to feel the cold shoulder from her peers and I wouldn't want to be near her to feel her wrath.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It will be interesting to see what the Dems do during their internal elections. If she doesn't get the Minority Leader chair, she'll begin to feel the cold shoulder from her peers and I wouldn't want to be near her to feel her wrath.

Yep. I've read that she's a vicious infighter who knows where all the secrets are hidden. She's also proven she'll wait years to get even if necessary.

Top Bottom