• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I've got 3 percussion cap pistols with extras I would like to sell as a package. All 3 pistols are made in Spain have octagonal barrels and are .45 cal. The longest and shortest are both made by a company called Jukar. The middle one is by a company called Dikar. I recently inherited them and have no interest in them. With that I also do not really know anything about them other than the info I have found on the internet.
    Along with the pistols I am including between 200 and 300 round balls. 100 are Hornady in a sealed box. The rest are speer. I believe I have a second box not pictured of the speer but will have to find it in the garage this evening. Also included are about 200 CCI no11 percussion caps, about 80 CCI no11 magnum percussion caps and about 160 Remington no10 percussion caps.

For the entire package I am asking $375. I am located in Noblesville (central Indiana) and wont travel to far. Being black powder muzzle loaders I will ship on buyers dime with the exception of the percussion caps. I won't ship hazmat.

iz5HVCPl.jpg
    [/IMG]
    o3FuEgKl.jpg
    [/IMG]
    IxMOU2Fl.jpg
    [/IMG]

Top Bottom