• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Woke people think laws don't apply to them. Good to see them getting learned. ;)

Honestly though, it'd be better if Bubba was appropriately dressed and followed some decorum at the presentation. We don't need to lower ourselves to act like them. :n00b:

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Woke people think laws don't apply to them. Good to see them getting learned. ;)

Honestly though, it'd be better if Bubba was appropriately dressed and followed some decorum at the presentation. We don't need to lower ourselves to act like them. :n00b:

He asked a question at a presentation, how is that out of order? Sorry he wasn't wearing a tuxedo lol. Lowering ourselves to them would be working to get it outright cancelled or censored, or bringing in a whole group to disrupt it or tracking them down and harassing them at dinner or some other nonsense. It was the violent little leftist that didn't have any decorum.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He asked a question at a presentation, how is that out of order? Sorry he wasn't wearing a tuxedo lol. Lowering ourselves to them would be working to get it outright cancelled or censored, or bringing in a whole group to disrupt it or tracking them down and harassing them at dinner or some other nonsense. It was the violent little leftist that didn't have any decorum.

The dude interrupted her mid sentence. That's what those lib nutjobs do, they won't let others speak. :dunno:

Sleeves and long pants might have made him look at least somewhat credible and serious, especially when talking "science."

I wasn't the first to call the guy Bubba. We don't need Bubba representing us.

All that said, I still love it that Bubba swiped that idiot off of him.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The dude interrupted her mid sentence. That's what those lib nutjobs do, they won't let others speak. :dunno:

Sleeves and long pants might have made him look at least somewhat credible and serious, especially when talking "science."

I wan't the first to call the guy Bubba. We don't need Bubba representing us.

All that said, I still love it that Bubba swiped that idiot off of him.
    The time has long passed for being polite. Being polite got us where we are today, do you think anything would have been different if he waited to ask his question? The libs are where they are because they're more aggressive and take charge of the narrative. Being nice gets you the current administration, the democrat controlled House and Senate, the current state of the media and the RINO's still looking to be accepted and liked even though it will never happen. And yes, it was satisfying to see that guy get a dose of reality lol.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The time has long passed for being polite. Being polite got us where we are today, do you think anything would have been different if he waited to ask his question? The libs are where they are because they're more aggressive and take charge of the narrative. Being nice gets you the current administration, the democrat controlled House and Senate, the current state of the media and the RINO's still looking to be accepted and liked even though it will never happen. And yes, it was satisfying to see that guy get a dose of reality lol.

I don't disagree.

It wouldn't have cost that gent anything to time his interruption even slightly more appropriate to the speaker, while being slightly more professionally dressed for the occasion. Looks do matter and we are not them.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't disagree.

It wouldn't have cost that gent anything to time his interruption even slightly more appropriate to the speaker, while being slightly more professionally dressed for the occasion. Looks do matter and we are not them.
    Doesn't matter when you're only trying to make a point to people who already agree with you....and just want the views.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I agree nothing would have been different in what happened. The narrative after the fact would have been different, he who controls the narrative controls the conversation.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    I love how he was smart enough to film the dude coming at him and getting hands laid on him, then commencing to defending himself!!!:cool: "Shoo fly, don't bother me!"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I watched with the sound down. I don't believe anything spoken would condone little-dudes physical attack. Big-dude seemed to show some patience before tossing the little-dude aside. His attire is irrelevant. Unless we're going back to the days of 'she wore a mini-skirt and was asking for it'. That doesn't fly today and has zero bearing on the fact the munchkin attacked Boom-boom Butkus. Seriously, his clothes are problematic?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I watched with the sound down. I don't believe anything spoken would condone little-dudes physical attack. Big-dude seemed to show some patience before tossing the little-dude aside. His attire is irrelevant. Unless we're going back to the days of 'she wore a mini-skirt and was asking for it'. That doesn't fly today and has zero bearing on the fact the munchkin attacked Boom-boom Butkus. Seriously, his clothes are problematic?
    The issue with the attire has nothing to do with him being attacked. It has to do with being taken seriously. That little guy was an idiot.

Next time I go to court to argue about some issues where only a few thousand dollars are at issue, I should dress like him because clothing is irrelevant. If his point was more important than the penny-ante things I sometime go to court for, maybe presenting himself as a serious person would have been important.

Of course, if the point was simply to make a video to impress people who already agree with him, I agree- clothing was irrelevant. Therefore, apparently,- clothing was irrelevant.

We can argue all day long that such things as appearance don't matter, but the real question is how easy do you want to make it for people to dismiss you? Do you want to be heard or not?

- "But people should listen to the points I make, not pay attention to the clothes"

Yeah? People should do a lot of things they won't do. Be impressive. Be hard to dismiss as a kook.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The issue with the attire has nothing to do with him being attacked. It has to do with being taken seriously. That little guy was an idiot.

Next time I go to court to argue about some issues where only a few thousand dollars are at issue, I should dress like him because clothing is irrelevant. If his point was more important than the penny-ante things I sometime go to court for, maybe presenting himself as a serious person would have been important.

Of course, if the point was simply to make a video to impress people who already agree with him, I agree- clothing was irrelevant. Therefore, apparently,- clothing was irrelevant.

We can argue all day long that such things as appearance don't matter, but the real question is how easy do you want to make it for people to dismiss you? Do you want to be heard or not?

- "But people should listen to the points I make, not pay attention to the clothes"

Yeah? People should do a lot of things they won't do. Be impressive. Be hard to dismiss as a kook.
    I’m of two minds on this. On the one hand people like “us” tend to respect those that dress and act in decorum relevant to the situation. On the other hand, which side is winning? Which side is moving the Overton Window on an almost daily basis. I’d argue it‘s not the power-tie crowd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    He was wearing a face mask on his chin (the only mask I noticed among patrons). But it was his quasi sleeveless shirt that prevents him from being taken seriously. He was a belligerent disruptor and the attacker was an idiot that should be considered for prosecution. Ok.

Top Bottom