• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    I tried to copy and paste photo's in a classified and was told they did not show up. I was told because they were from an email account. Can I copy and paste a photo out of my INGO album on my post? I would rather do this than ask members to view it in my album.

Thanks for your help,
    Rick

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I had a lot of trouble with this too. If you can get the picture in your album, then just look down below it and you will find the URL for the album pic, use that to post pics.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It doesn't work because you aren't really copying the photo from your e-mail account into your INGO post. You're just copying the link to the photo. Since the rest of us don't have access to your e-mail account, we can't see the linked photo. This is covered in much more detail in the INGO FAQ, but you need to upload your picture either to your album or to a third-party host such as Photobucket or Tinypic.com

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    Scutter01,
    So are you saying that if they are in my album that I can copy and paste them from there to my thread? I don't see a url # under them.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If I may? The IMG code is what you want to cut n paste:

picture.php

You will also see this code under pictures on any Flickr, Photobucket, etc accounts you may have. Cutting and pasting this code into the post, is what adds the picture since you can't cut n paste the pic directly into a post.

Top Bottom