• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was in the Primitive Peddler today, to pick up another box of ammo. They still had the Henry .22LR I have been eying. I just could not resist, so it came home with me.

HENRY500710H.jpg

plowman766

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Huntington
    I bought a used one a year ago with a bushnell banner scope on it, the lever action is smooth as butter and it is a pretty accurate gun. I also have a marlin 39a and while I wouldnt trade the marlin for the henry I do find myself grabbing the henry most of the time it's a nice light weight gun and in my opinion very nice for the money.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Midwest had em on sale for Christmas for $219, I picked one up (presale for more) for my kids Christmas present. He likes it.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Be careful, they are like Doritos. It is hard to have just one! I now have 4 different Henry rifles, including the H001, a Golden Boy, Survival Rifle, and my favorite, a pump!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Be careful, they are like Doritos. It is hard to have just one! I now have 4 different Henry rifles, including the H001, a Golden Boy, Survival Rifle, and my favorite, a pump!

Depending on how well I like it. I may get a Golden Boy later. I have a some 22 riles that I may look at getting rid of. As soon as the weather warms up. I plan on running at least 200-330 rounds through it my first trip out. I'm going to test the accuracy at 25 and 50 yards, with several different rounds. I will post a range report when I do so.

bullitstang1313

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Columbus
    I've really been thinking about getting one of the youth models to put back for my son to learn on when he gets older. I'm afraid I'll get the itch for more lever guns though if I do.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    midwest had the golden boy for 219 r u sure i was up there i wish i would of seen that i would of picked one or 2 or three for that price

Joedirt82

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Westfield

I can agree with this! I also have the H001, 2 golden boys and I am looking for a survival rifle when the right deal comes by! have fun shooting

Top Bottom