Picked up my new.40 cal today ...and WOW!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I bought my new Beretta PX 4 Storm .40 cal today, and all I can say is WOW !!! When I decided to buy a .40, this gun was not even on my radar. But I went looking yesterday and it just jumped out at me from the gun case. it is a sub compact and fits great in my hand, but comes with two more backstraps I will try later to see if if will fit me any better. It also has a flip down pinky extension that pops out of bottom of the magazine for larger hands,a very cool idea. I went straight to walmart and bought two different boxes of ammo,WWB 180 gr. and Federal 180 gr. both in full metal jacket. I went and shot a half a box of each and it was extemely impressive. I shot 2 inch groups at 15 yards, and the recoil was very pleasant, with both brands of ammo. this gun is very easy to carry IWB , and is a very mean looking weapon, But the best part...It is Made In The USA !!! so the next time you stop in a gun shop, have them show you a .40 cal PX 4 Storm, it might end up riding home with you !!!:D

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Good for you, finding the "just right" gun is a great thing! I love my Kel-Tec P-11, it's perfect for me, I've seen the Storms but the price was alot out of my range.. Good luck! and many years of shooting...oh yes..great looking Jeep!

Last edited:

Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I thought the price was very reasonable, I paid $489 at Plainfield Shooting supply. it is a VERY well built gun, and shoots Very well. I planned on buying a Springfield XDm or a Glock, but I'm happy I ran across the PX 4 . I would like to post pics but the site dont let me for some reason , can anyone help me with that ??

Top Bottom