• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'm going to have to look into these options. I don't want to take it myself and get the picture "wrong" in some sort of way.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I cropped a photo and used a 4x6 template and copied and pasted my pic six times on the template. All I have to do is print a normal 4x6 photo out and I have enough for 3 sets.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I got a passport photo taken at CVS, then just scanned it, so I can print up a new one whenever I need it. Re-take every year as required, but thats about it.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    How often does everyone change pictures?
    This is off the instructions on the form 4. I doubt they even look at these photos though. :rolleyes:

f. Photographs and Fingerprints. An individual transferee, except if licensed as a manufacturer, importer, or dealer under the GCA, must (1) attach to Item 16, a 2 inch x 2 inch photograph of the frontal view of the transferee taken within 1 year prior to the date of the application and (2) attach two properly completed FBI Forms FD-258 (Fingerprint Card with blue lines) to the application. The fingerprints must be clear for accurate classification and taken by someone properly equipped to take them.

Top Bottom