• Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    INGO,

I have posted several times about my desire to start reloading and I was hindered by the fact that I didn't have a table. I know many of you offered to help me build one, but the timing was never right. Then JetGirl and DHolder encouraged me to start with a smaller set-up, so that's what I did.

IMG045.jpg

Recently, our first "INGO Hobbyist" (Pinshooter45) posted a WTS thread about his reloading tables and i was intrigued, so I placed the order. This hand built relaoding bench is constructed with 2x4's and measures 24x48x35. It's a SOLID construction and anyone can tell Pinshooter put his heart in the work. Here is my new reloading bench and Lee Turret Press I just picked up.

IMG063.jpg

IMG065.jpg

He constructed it in an a way that allows the top to be replaced, but I'm not sure what I'll do to cause that much damage. :n00b: The table is plumb and level and didn't need any adjustments on my part. I thought I would have to bolt it to the wall in order to prevent tipping, but I could see that wasn't necessary from the first round loaded.

This table is worth the $80, especially if you are like me and not very handy. If you need a table, I highly recommend you contact Pinshooter45.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been reloading for about a month now. I have my press clamped to my kitchen table. I would love to have a reloading bench, but I really have no room.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Very nice compact setup. When I started reloading I used an old foot locker to stow all the necessary gear. The press itself could be bolted to the top of the footlocker when in use and stored inside. That small setup could be rolled into the closet and out of the way. Wasn't pretty but was effective.

Top Bottom