• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    Hi, just moved to Lafayette. Anybody know where's a good place to shoot?

Apart from the Crawfordville gun club, iirc their rifle range is shut until further notice.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Hi, just moved to Lafayette. Anybody know where's a good place to shoot?

Apart from the Crawfordville gun club, iirc their rifle range is shut until further notice.
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club was already mentioned, but here is their webpage: https://wvrpc.org/
    For rifle, they have a 100 yard rimfire silhouette range, a 25 to 100 yard open range, and a "High Power across the course" range up to 300 years with electronic targets. High power league is Tuesday evenings and they have rifle competitions about every 2 weeks. These are open to all. Check the calendar on the web page or PM me.
    --Rick

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    I ended up biting the bullet and ended up getting a membership at pro-tec in Brazil because the lower membership fee is worth the 1 hr 20 min of driving to me.

And I've done business with them too.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club was already mentioned, but here is their webpage: https://wvrpc.org/
    For rifle, they have a 100 yard rimfire silhouette range, a 25 to 100 yard open range, and a "High Power across the course" range up to 300 years with electronic targets. High power league is Tuesday evenings and they have rifle competitions about every 2 weeks. These are open to all. Check the calendar on the web page or PM me.
    --Rick
    What you say is true, but it is a private organization. The general public can participate in scheduled matches of various disciplines, but non members cannot just come and use the facilities. Active members may accept responsibility and bring a guest one time when there are not scheduled events.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    There is a new place to shoot in the works. Tippecanoe County Conservation Club, off hwy 25 next to Wildat creek.
    still in early stages. I was there a few weeks ago and they had 3 of the 5 25 yard lanes built with berms. also supposed to ne 100 yd rifle lane added. text 427 7898 for info

Top Bottom