• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midget96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Avoca
    Bought from them at the 1500 a couple of times before, but went to their store for the first time on Saturday with some buddies. The liars bench was fired up, saw some great counter help with "noobie" gun folks, and even saw a very professional handling of a return:yesway:. VERY glad I went, bought a couple, and had a great time. They have earned a new client , thanks guys!!!!

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Definitely a great shop. My only complaint would be their prices on powder are a touch high, but they definitely have some of the best gun prices around.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    Bob deffinately knows how to keep his customers happy! I usually dont even bother lookin for better prices anymore cuz they are always at least really close to bottom. unless making a bigger purchase it just isnt worth my time.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    How many guns he keep on display? Might be worth a road trip sometime just to go looksy or maybe buy. Always like going shopping...gun shopping that is.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    bought my first and only 1911 (*cough* so far) a brand new springfield 1911A1 park finsh for less than others for asking for a used GI model i was very happy

Spinaltapls1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Avon, IN
    I have bought about 10 guns from BOB. They always have a great selction of guns prob 75 long guns and about the same in handguns. They also have lots of gear on the shelves at all times.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Great guys to deal with. I've purchased around 10 guns from him, and his price has always been right there with the online stores.

I recommend that you go in and visit.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Catch Bob when he is singing.... the prices drop a little more, but wear ear protection !!! ;)
    Ive been up the 4 times in the past 2 weeks. Bob has been singing the same song everytime.lol

How many guns he keep on display? Might be worth a road trip sometime just to go looksy or maybe buy. Always like going shopping...gun shopping that is.
    He has probably 300+ hand guns and 100+ long guns. Best gun shop in Indy IMO. Worth the 30 min drive there and back everytime I go there.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    He has good taste in folding knives as well. The last time I was there I dragged off a WD Pease with a Kershaw Gentleman's folder esque profile. I probably will catch another on the next visit.

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    You know, I have also purchased from Plainfield Shooters, I just can't
    figure out why Bob Cheek is not on INGO's list of sponsors :dunno:

Next time you visit his store....ask him :blahblah:

:ingo::patriot:

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I've only been there once and couldn't help but to buy a gun off them. I didn't talk to Bob but the guy that did help me was friendly and easy to work with. Was a great price on the new gun and gave a reasonable amount for the gun I traded. When it is time to purchase another they will be my first and probably only stop.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You know, I have also purchased from Plainfield Shooters, I just can't
    figure out why Bob Cheek is not on INGO's list of sponsors :dunno:

Next time you visit his store....ask him :blahblah:

Agreed... it is a very good shop, with very good pricing. I have purchased several items from him and have always been very pleased. I've checked around on pricing on all the occasions where i have made a purchase from them, and still ended up at PSS in most cases.

But they do need to wake up and smell the internet:ingo:.

I'm sure he does a ton of business, but they could do just that much more if they got someone in the shop to actively participate on their behalf on INGO.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    In my opinion, the best place to go. its hard to beat the prices. The selection is great and Bob and the other guys are a blast to deal with. I dont even go anywhere else unless he doesnt have what I am looking for.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom