• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Hi All, Way back 20 years ago I shot PMC ammo and really liked it esp the price. I stopped shooting for a long time except skeet and sport clays. Now I am back into pistol big time and I purchased PMC ammo again and I once again I really like it. Cheap, burns clean and seems very well made. Brass is of high quality and all in all really decent. That said, I do not know as much about ammo as you all and I'd really appreciate your opinions on budget stuff. My only criteria is that I shoot reloadable brass. I only target shoot (not competetively) so I have been shooting the PMC Bronze line.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I bought two cases of .223 this spring, and last outing I have at least 1-2 out of 30 rds that were FTF. Just saying. I have used it quite often too, and may just have a bad batch, but I had an entire 20 ct box of duds at the end of the day.

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I have shot tons of PMC in 45 ACP, 9mm and .223. I have never had any FTF. It is pretty accurate, and inexpensive. Idon't have any experience reloading any of the brass (yet), but i have saved them all.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I've put probably 2000 rounds of PMC .223 downrange without a single failure to fire.

I plan to reload the brass... but I've no reloading knowledge yet.

Silvertree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    I put about 100 rounds of .223 through my AR today with no problems. My buddy shot about the same through his without a problem.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I should have disclaimered that Inhave ran thousands of PMC rounds through most of my guns with no problems. The previous post was just my experience with a few cases I bought from Palmetto this spring.

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lately I have been shooting a lot of PMC in .45 and I have shot it in 9 mm in the past. I've had no problems with it and the price is usually pretty good. I actually just picked some up in .38 spl the other night at Rural King but haven't tried it yet.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your input. You have basically validated my thoughts as well. I just bought a 1000 rounds of .38 sp and will let you all know how it goes:ar15:

Top Bottom