• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 11, 2014
    Southside
    I'm wanting a EDC large folding knife, but not wanting to spend any more than $50, that s the kicker. I've looked at amazon at Kershaws and they plenty in my price range that I seem to like but is that a good brand? I really am kinda new to the "quality" knives , I like the CRKT knifes and are considering them as well.
    Any suggestions?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Kershaw makes an excellent knife, check with Brad, should be several within your budget. The Blur would be one to take a look at, :yesway:

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    How large is large? I carry my full size Benchmade Griptilian every day and I never had a reason to look elsewhere. Top quality, AMERICAN knife at a working man's price. Scour eBay. You should be able to find nearly new for $50, or new for around $60.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    Spyderco Tenacious all the way! I bought one with a similar budget back in July. I don't regret it for a second. It has just under a 4" blade and about $40. It is FFG with a G10 handle. Veeeery sweet blade for the money.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Spyderco Tenacious all the way! I bought one with a similar budget back in July. I don't regret it for a second. It has just under a 4" blade and about $40. It is FFG with a G10 handle. Veeeery sweet blade for the money.

Jesus...when did that happen? These used to be $25 all day long.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I know they have gone up a bit. Increasing popularity?

Spyderco has an across the board price increase every year at the dealer level (at least since I have been carrying them for the past six years). The price increase is due to the increase in material costs, fuel (transportation costs) and other cost variables that have caused the same price increases you are seeing in staples, core products, and necessity goods. The increase in price is not due to popularity.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom