• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So last night, I went to meet another INGO member to buy a Glock 26. On the way we saw two state troopers who had a car pulled over. About 10 miles up, we saw three state troopers, one of them messing with his stop sticks. I immediately said "Hey, look we just missed a police chase." Nope, not even. About 2-3 miles later I looked in my mirror to see 6-7 sets of lights coming up fast. I was admittedly doing 75-80 and they caught up to me in about a minute. Moved over and they all went flying by. About another 2 miles up, we saw another cop on the side of the road messing with his stop sticks. I thought for sure they got him. Sure enough about 2-3 miles up traffic slowed to a creep. I kept moving over trying to see if they wrecked it. Nope, he caught the stop sticks. All the cops were laughing and having a fun time. So my girlfriend and I caught the beginning, middle, and the end of the police chase. It was pretty neat. About another mile up, we saw another state trooper flying towards the conclusion. I thought for sure he was too late, but apparently it was the canine unit coming to catch the second guy. And of course, here's the obligatory news article. I even got a video when we drove by the conclusion. :D All in all, it was a great Friday!

Two people arrested after police chase on I-70 » Local & Bistate » News From Terre Haute, Indiana

Top Bottom