• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That is messed up. If whats he says is true, I hope they lock up that nutjob exwife of his. Go figure she moved to Cali to get a new med license before the trials started.

This thread, no matter how old, has a lesson to teach: Take great care in choosing a spouse.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    He was also charged with the illegal possession of four police batons?? WTF?

MA is just plain stupid... My 24 year old daughter moved a year ago to Boston. I gave her a key chain pepper spray to carry with her. One of her nosy coworkers sees her keys on her desk and says, You cant have that... Its illegal" Sure enough MA would prefer to have totally helpless victims... To be allowed to carry it, she has to get a "restricted firearms License" for 40 bucks, but the bigger one is that she is REQUIRED to have a MA Drivers license..(she doesnt even have a car there) and therefore she would have to change from her AZ license to a MA one. oh... and another 150 dollars please for that change....

Stupid stupid stupid.... What I cant figure out is WHAT was he charged with that would support a Search Warrant? The INTENT?

That s like saying "I'm THINKING" about kicking someone's butt, and then being arrested for "INTENT to commit Battery".... There was a movie out about that... We KNOW you are going to do something in the FUTURE...so we will arrest you now... (Minority Report?)

ANother day I am glad to Live in Indiana...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wonder why you wouldn't want to be prepared for martial law?

You failed to take this in proper context. [The rest of us] being prepared for martial law is a terrible idea from the perspective of those who would be imposing the martial law.

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    I find it bothersome and overbearing that an arrest for one particular offense (possession of police batons, gas grenades, and pepper balls?) gives the police "authority" to confiscate all firearms and ammo that a man owns. There was nothing illegal about those other items--why confiscate them, and what is the authority to do so?

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    I would definitely like to look into this. I hope his wife got what she deserved and is sitting in a jail cell somewhere. People like her shouldn't be allowed to be free. They need to be made an example of. Honestly, most of the people I know who own guns are more sane than those who hate and fear them. They must be directly related.

Even that update is from two years ago. Anything more recent? Did the civil suit go through? Did he win anything?

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I love "possession of an infernal device". Don't know how Massachusettes defines infernal, but here is the common usage from merriam-webster:

Infernal: 1. Of or relating to a nether world or the dead, 2. of or relating to hell, 3. damnable.
    Infernal, to cause an inferno? :D I'm sure they meant incendiary.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Most charges dropped in Manchester gun case » Local News » SalemNews.com, Salem, MA

Most charges where dropped march 10 2010.
    Most charges dropped in Manchester gun case » Local News » SalemNews.com, Salem, MA

They did add a charge of possessing a double edged knife.:n00b:

The google fu is strong with this one.
    Straight from Gregory D. Girard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkfL...5adZ2obB_VLyCEwzvpk8gC2t2kgjEphY&feature=plcp

"That stuff was never said by Girard (me), but provided to the police by wife as part of the plan. I'm Greg Girard and I had no idea what was going on until they smashed in my door while helping my son with homework. I has slept with my wife the night prior affectionately and even made love just days prior. I had no idea had been set up. All this is nonsense. All the guns were returned to me."

The stuff was never said by me is a comment he made about the video(things his wife said he had told her).

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Most charges where dropped march 10 2010.

They did add a charge of possessing a double edged knife.:n00b:

The google fu is strong with this one.
    Straight from Gregory D. Girard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkfL...5adZ2obB_VLyCEwzvpk8gC2t2kgjEphY&feature=plcp

"That stuff was never said by Girard (me), but provided to the police by wife as part of the plan. I'm Greg Girard and I had no idea what was going on until they smashed in my door while helping my son with homework. I has slept with my wife the night prior affectionately and even made love just days prior. I had no idea had been set up. All this is nonsense. All the guns were returned to me."

The stuff was never said by me is a comment he made about the video(things his wife said he had told her).

Storm Troopers get played by his crazy wife. Who would have thunk it?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom