• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Good article. Some of our elected officials will not rest until we are disarmed and defenseless against this type of thing. Makes you wonder whose side our dear gov is on, don't it?

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    interesting, you ever watch numbers/ncis/criminal minds and see all of the things weather murder or terrorists that go on that are not released full discloser to the public.....theres always little but not that noticeable "perfect days" going on

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    No one knows when or where the next terrorist hit will be, but everyone agrees that there will be one. It may be a Jihad or it might be some nut case robbing a gas station while I'm trying to pay for my purchase. Who knows?

And people ask me why I carry a gun.

IDIOTS!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    No one knows when or where the next terrorist hit will be, but everyone agrees that there will be one. It may be a Jihad or it might be some nut case robbing a gas station while I'm trying to pay for my purchase. Who knows?

And people ask me why I carry a gun.

IDIOTS!!

or it could be the feds knocking on your door and killing your wife, son and dog. or intentionally setting your compound on fire to kill everyone inside and hide evidence of federal lies. :dunno:

Im more worried about the U.S. government than any muslim terrorist.

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    I think we are on the wrong side in the Mid-east. We should be doing things that would boost Israel. Instead, we are building the Muslim nations.
    I'm with flagtag on this one. Mr. Obama might be sleeping with the muslims, but I would rather not be lumped into that "we" catagory. Israel knows a snake when they see one... :twocents:

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    or it could be the feds knocking on your door and killing your wife, son and dog. or intentionally setting your compound on fire to kill everyone inside and hide evidence of federal lies. :dunno:

QFT

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH

Just read "Unintended Consequences" recently...don't seem to remember any knocking prior to "BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG" and later on from the woods...."BANG." Perhaps I have it wrong? I think Randy would have much preferred knocking to what actually happened. I think I would say they are equally dangerous, but the government interaction has a higher likelihood of happening at any time.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Only comment I have to make is that I do have a reliable source whom I trust that tells me there have been numerous attempts by somone to get the components into this country to make a dirty bomb and for the most part have been stopped but then no one knows what is already here.

Our borders are a joke..

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Only comment I have to make is that I do have a reliable source whom I trust that tells me there have been numerous attempts by somone to get the components into this country to make a dirty bomb and for the most part have been stopped but then no one knows what is already here.

Our borders are a joke..

That can't be right! Our Homeland Security leader said that the border is MUCH safer than they have been in YEARS! There are fewer illegals/drug lords/terriorists entering the country now. :rolleyes: (And she said it with a strait face! :eek:)

Top Bottom