• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My absolute favorite is using the PO kiosk to send a small package that weight less than half a pound. Followed all instructions, placed it on the thing to scan and weigh. Paid my $6. A week later its returned to me for insufficient postage. With their printed slip.

Took it to the PO we were closest to that day, and now the charge is $13 and they are going to bill me for the entire fee all over again. I had to argue, ask for a supervisor, argue with them and then they "gave in" just to get me "out of their hair" (actual quote). When your job is with the .gov apparently you can just be a dick to anyone.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Never got a call back I filled a complaint online giving the whole story but I'm sure nothing will ever come of it. Told the BMV what had happened and they said my mom could email me a scan of the copy and I just had to print it out and bring it in. Wish I would have known that because the 1st time I went in someone else told me I need the original to do it ‍♂️

Oh well I'm now officially a Hoosier!

Also truck insurance and registration is so much cheaper here than in Michigan
    I'm amazed that they would take a copy, specially if you were able to get a real ID. Sounds Ike someone bent some rules, from reading what's required

Top Bottom