• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chtheo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    All things being considered, I am 'new' to this site. I greatly enjoy conversations with other members and Value this forum which brings people of like minds together to share information and form strong relationships.

Yesterday I received an infraction for breaking the rules, which I accept full responsibility for. I thought it would be nice to share this with other 'new' members so they didn't make the same mistake as I.

I would also value the input of other members' mistakes so that I may learn from them as well. Here was my mistake:

I like to click the "New Posts" button to quickly see what New topics are being discussed. I did so as normal and saw a member giving away a gun cabinet that he received from his grandfather. (I neglected to see which sub-forum it was in) I posted right away that "he would be kicking himself later if he got rid of it"

I did not pay attention and I was in his advertisement in the classifieds section. It was my fault and I should have looked....

There you go, Pay Attention to where you are before you post! Lesson Learned.

So let's hear them guys and gals.... What mistakes have you made that resulted in an infraction that I will potentially make in the future?

Thanks! And HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Based on my many years of INGO and interweb experience I'm closing this thread as it will not end well. Infractions are simply notifications the mods use to let you know you are in violation of a rule that we have set in place to make this place run smoothly. Best way to avoid an infraction is take a minute and read over the site rules and FAQ. They are listed in my signature line. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom