• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Are you not able to log in? There's no "mobile-friendly" version of INGO (yet), so as long as your smart phone has a web browser, it should be the same as on your desktop computer.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    What phone have you got? I use my blackberry to post and respond to PMs often. I might be able to help out.

I do know that depending on the browser, you may not be able to enable the cookies necessary to correctly log in.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I have posted this pic a few other times, but I still really like it :)

My iPhone works great on INGO

IMG_4253.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I actually found Opera Mini to not agree with this website. I MUCH prefer the standard BB browser for INGO.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the help everyone. Scutter had it right, All I had to do was log on. I had been only using my desktop at home which automatically logs on and had completely forgotten about it. I just got an iPhone 3Gs and it is phenomenal. Blows all traditional phones away. Sell RIMM and buy AAPL.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I don't know if it has anything to do with Sprint, but INGO doesn't run well on my BB Curve with the standard browser, so I went with Opera.

I have Verizon and I could not log in to save my life with opera. Plus my gmail app links directly to the RIM browser. It works great for me.

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    My Blackberry 8310 curve works fine on INGO, i post on here sometimes... I remember someone making a joke about "having his shotgun right beside him" in his truck, and i said "its possible, i can post from my phone" hahahaha.

I use the standard BB browser, i didnt know there was an Opera mini.. im a BB noob i guess.

D.Kupp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    8310 is a Pearl. I had one. It's a real PITA due to screen size and how the screen functions. Oh how I do love my 3GS!

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    8310 is a Pearl. I had one. It's a real PITA due to screen size and how the screen functions. Oh how I do love my 3GS!
    Not necessarily a Pearl. There is an 8310 Curve (no Wi-Fi).

When is there going to be a mobile style? I'd browse from the phone if there was. There are auto-detect mods and what-not to mitigate this issue in short order! :)

rc5699

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    The BlackBerry Pearl is a 81XX series, a 8110, 8120,8130 are all Pearls. The Curve is the 83XX series and it runs all the way up to the 89s They make way to many Curves.

I just now compared my 9550 with my brothers 3GS, It was a no go on the 3Gs but INGO works great on my Storm 2 with the default browser.

It wasn't exactly fair since the iPhone did not have an internet connection, So of course no websites would load on the iphone.

Top Bottom