• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I ran through a couple of pounds earlier this summer but it wouldn't make more velocity than what I was already using. I didn't look at it in more than a couple of chamberings/bullets.

A BR guy I hunt with from time to time loves the stuff, though I am not sure why.

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    I've been using it a lot lately. I've found it to be more accurate in my rifles than Varget. The two are close, but 8208 edges it out. Its my go to powder right now.

As I mentioned, this works for my rifles, what works best for yours may be different.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    I've been using it a lot lately. I've found it to be more accurate in my rifles than Varget. The two are close, but 8208 edges it out. Its my go to powder right now.

As I mentioned, this works for my rifles, what works best for yours may be different.
    just from reading about the 8208, less grains are needed for the same velocity. did you find this to be true....daryll

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I have an article from the 2010 Hodgdon Annual Manual that I can PDF to you. It explains why they manufactured the powder, how it came into existence, the uses, etc. PM me your email and I'll shoot it over.

Wish I could link it here, but I can't figure out how to upload a PDF.

Top Bottom