• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/56287630]The Birth Of A Tool. Part III. Damascus steel knife making (by John Neeman Tools) on Vimeo[/ame]

Anyone know of these guys?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Incredible video. It's mesmerizing to watch someone put that much time, care, and effort into making something. I'd love to be able to own something like that some day. Beautiful. I don't even want to know what something like that would cost though. haha

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I just looked them up and it appears that they have far too much demand to meet with supply. Their website says they are currently not accepting orders. Goes to show that some people still appreciate quality.

ETA: It appears that they sell the Damascus one they showcase in the video for $380 and it includes the leather sheath. I don't know anything about knives, but that seems really reasonable for something like that.

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Absolutely amazing. Damascus steel is something that always seems out of reach for the average Joe. If that knife is available with that awesome sheath for around $400 I'm very interested. I can wait patiently.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I have a sudden urge to do something manly like going outside and chopping down a few trees to build a house...... Awesome video. It really put some perspective on some of the work a few of our fellow INGOers.

Great video. Great find.

Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There are several awesome videos in this series. Each of them is worth the watch. I can't get over how well they paired music with these videos. Blows me away every time.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I have a sudden urge to do something manly like going outside and chopping down a few trees to build a house...... Awesome video. It really put some perspective on some of the work a few of our fellow INGOers.

Great video. Great find.
    :laugh: Im not even a knife person, but I would throw out the cash for some quality like that.

Top Bottom