• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    I have for sale or trade a custom 2011 built to shoot USPSA limited class. The gun was built on a Cheely frame and Caspian slide. The fire control is all Extreme Engineering. The barrel is KKM Precision. Atlas gun works trigger and mag well.No expense was spared on the components. If any more component information is need message me directly I have receipts for everything totaling ~$2700. The barrel, safety, and sights were fitted by Allenm. He also did the slide cuts and lightening. I did the rest of the fitment. The finish is matte blueing. Round count is ~600. Comes with 3 magazines.

I would like $2200 for cash price. Trade value $2500. I'm selling to fund a renewed interest in long range precision shooting. Trades of higher end bolt actions in 300prc, 338 Lapua or norma of similar value would be entertained. Would also be tempted by single shot 50bmg rifles, noreen ulr 2.0, serbu with 36 inch barrel, or a bare Bat Machine Ex action. I don't need a scope on the trade I already have good glass. Maybe interested in higher end mil-surps foreign and domestic, rare or odd Kalashnikov rifles, psl, m76, or veper54r. If you have something not listed you think I may be interested in it's free to ask and you never know?

If any further information or pictures are needed message me directly please.
    KIMG0013.JPG KIMG0015.JPG KIMG0017.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom