• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    Anyone on have an idea what a remington model 700 ADL is worth has a cheap scope on it more interested in the rifle value avg condition not beat up blueing good stock minor dings unknown ant of rounds threw it just wanting to make an fair offer thanks

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Anyone on have an idea what a remington model 700 ADL is worth has a cheap scope on it more interested in the rifle value avg condition not beat up blueing good stock minor dings unknown ant of rounds threw it just wanting to make an fair offer thanks

If you go to gunbroker.com and join (you can't do this without joining) you can sort guns that have been sold. It's like a free gun blue book. Sort by closed auctions and then resort so the rifles that were bid on come to the top.

I did the above and it looks like they're running between 300 and 600 depending on type and extras. the 400s seems about average.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Around the holidays Scheels was selling stainless ADLs for $429. Dick's was as well and I heard they were down to $399 for a few weeks.

People surprise me with what they'll pay for nothing special 700s, but I've bought many as donor actions for around $300.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Around the holidays Scheels was selling stainless ADLs for $429. Dick's was as well and I heard they were down to $399 for a few weeks.

People surprise me with what they'll pay for nothing special 700s, but I've bought many as donor actions for around $300.

Yeah I won't pay more than $300 for a ADL

Top Bottom