• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I do think it kind of high, considering it's used. Im not sure of the condition but 550-600 is probably a more reasonable resale price, I might be wrong. I bet gander mountain might even offer you less for it. I have a buddy that got offered 350 for his raging bull 454 and he paid like 800 for it. Just saying but maybe with the right buyer?

Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    thanks ive seen the blued ones for 750-800 and mines ss and mines lnib i know that doesnt make much of a difference but if you can buy new gen three glocks for around five shouldnt they be like three used but i see em all day for 4-5 i dont know thanks again tho

45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It's all about popular demand. In my opinion glock hold their value better that Taurus and othe manufactures. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just tring to help. Is that the new one? It can shoot 45lc, 410, and 454 right? Or is it the 28ga?

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    6 weeks ago, I was

the lucky winner of a "BuyItNow" auction on Bunn Groper, for $375+ fees etc. NIB, all blue. I consider it a very specialized weapon, despite the nay-sayers who lost their argument re GLOCK several years ago, and have come to TAURUS to placate their vindictiveness. I am stoking my T.J. with very potent pills, based on all brass cartridges and current max loads based on the .45C, and on some of what has become available from some specialty commercial loaders. $400 or so would seem better than that first price. Lurk around on various sites until you find some kool-aid sipper who listens to the Sitches and becomes disenchanted with their T.J. and then make a reasonable offer. It's a FUN gun! YMMV. EBG

Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    yea the 454 and i do see them for like 700-800 on wholesale websites never seen one in a gun store and i never see them on armslist or hoosiertopics and there are some websites where there 8-9 hell the taurus website says like 986 give or take

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    yea the 454 and i do see them for like 700-800 on wholesale websites never seen one in a gun store and i never see them on armslist or hoosiertopics and there are some websites where there 8-9 hell the taurus website says like 986 give or take

Don't know where you are but if your around Ridgeville, IN see a local gun dealer named Larry Friend owner of Friends Firearms. He will give you perhaps the best price on the gun you want. Think you will be well below what you're thinking.

Top Bottom