• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I have a Dillon 550B. Today, the primers were seating high. I loaded 200 last night without an issue. Maybe 5 or 6 tonight. Then for some reason, they were all high. Anyone had any similar issues? Granted, this press has made several thousand rounds without a high primer issue (other than it being user error). This press is set up for 9mm.

Eric86

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    A couple other questions come to mind, are your primer pockets excessively dirty? When is the last time you have used a primer pocket uniformer? Also like above, check to see if your setup is functioning properly.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The above posters gave some good advice. Also to look at, if you have something get between the frame and the bottom of the shell holder plate, or primer shuttle bar, your up stroke will not go the full way. Raise the ram and clean everything really well.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    The above posters gave some good advice. Also to look at, if you have something get between the frame and the bottom of the shell holder plate, or primer shuttle bar, your up stroke will not go the full way. Raise the ram and clean everything really well.

Sorry I haven't posted back. Shell plate worked itself loose abit. Taken down and cleaned. Everyhing is

Top Bottom