• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's, the new shop in Columbus. It's, where Stevenson's used to be. My Dad and I. Went there Saturday to check it out. He did, not have much in the way of guns. He said, he was getting his back room finished. That's, where he is going to have his long guns and such. However, the owner and His wife where very polite. I bought, two boxes of 7.62x39 FMJ ammo from him. He only, has $5 a box on it. I thought, that was a pretty decent price. I will, defiantly go back again. Just wanted, to give the shop a positive review.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Were you trying to be funny with the commas? Because it worked hahaha

But sweet if i'm ever heading down that way I will stop in and check it out. Creative name for the shop though!

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Actually we are an antique shop with a gun shop inside. We have been open since January but just recently received our FFL. Currently building our inventory with handguns, shotguns, AR's and such. Back room should be ready within a week or two. Thanks for the review Patriot.

Shanon

Last edited by a moderator:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Actually we are an antique shop with a gun shop inside. We have been open since January but just recently received our FFL. Currently building our inventory with handguns, shotguns, AR's and such. Back room should be ready within a week or two. Thanks for the review Patriot.

Shanon

You are very welcome :D

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Went earlier this week only meet the owner he was very nice and knowledgeable. I am pumped antiques and firearms in one place, I am probably going to go broke. Will be going again soon.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I checked out the place Saturday. Is it a bad when you remember most of the stuff in there from your childhood?:oldwise:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I'm glad to hear of another gun store somewhat close to hom. I have been in the shop before but now there is more incentive to get back in there.

Top Bottom