• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

farva118

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Hey everyone,
    I have a set (four) of 17" Pro-Comp 1089 polished alloy wheels that are just sitting in my garage. They are all wrapped in 265/70R/17 Mickey Thompson Baja MT/Z tires with varying degrees of tread wear. They are take offs from my 01 Silverado 4x4 (6x5.5 lug pattern I believe) and had no issues with rubbing whatsoever.

The Wheels are in good shape minus the fact that they need to be hit with a good run of Mother's Power Ball. If there is any curb rash, I haven't seen it. All four come with the center caps, but no lug nuts.

The two tires that were originally on the front of the truck have worn down pretty low. Both should probably be replaced within the next year or so. The two that were mounted on the rear have really good tread still and have at least another 2-3 years of tread left in them.

PM or text me at 219-671-8429 if interested.

I am located in Northwest Indiana (Southern Lake County) and will only do a FTF. I can drive a little, but not far.

The only interest I have is for a 3rd or 4th Gen Glock Pistol. Compact models will take priority, but all offers are welcomed.
    Pics:
    wheel.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Wheel3.jpg

Wheel4.jpg

wheel6.jpg

wheel5.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom