2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Breaking: Tens of thousand students expelled from school across the Country

Consistency. You haz it. I respect that.

Well to be honest, It would be reasonable. When the students against guns walked out it was well organized with nearly all teachers and admin were in attendance as chaperones.

This time there was no adult supervision.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Well to be honest, It would be reasonable. When the students against guns walked out it was well organized with nearly all teachers and admin were in attendance as chaperones.

This time there was no adult supervision.

So, if you side with the indoctrination movement you're safe, if you push back against the tide you're on your own. That is the history of our nation.

Colt1860

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2017
    Tell City
    So, if you side with the indoctrination movement you're safe, if you push back against the tide you're on your own. That is the history of our nation.

Amen, I have often wondered why this next generation seems so nonchalant about trading away their freedoms for supposed security. They must not be learning their history lessons or more likely they are not even taught them. Want to talk about mass murder, Hitler, Stalin or the Khmer Rouge come to mind. Governments taking advanced of unarmed citizens.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

Amen, I have often wondered why this next generation seems so nonchalant about trading away their freedoms for supposed security. They must not be learning their history lessons or more likely they are not even taught them. Want to talk about mass murder, Hitler, Stalin or the Khmer Rouge come to mind. Governments taking advanced of unarmed citizens.

People tend to forget that many of our founding father's sacrificed everything to establish this country. It's not like they had an infinite amount of resources, could just afford to walk away from their livelihoods without any impact on their lives. These were real people just like us. For them to separate themselves from Britain's rule, they risked everything. Lost income, homes, and were in perpetual danger of being captured and executed. We could find ourselves in the same spot. Only next time, it will be even more difficult. It's not like when the British headquarters was thousands of miles away across an ocean that took weeks to cross by sailing ships. Plus the colonists would never have succeeded without foreign intervention on the part of France. Now we are dealing with the most powerful government ever to exist, and they are in our back yard, our own creation. God help us.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I have read some of this....but only seen reports of it on FB. I assume crickets on MSM channels...but haven't looked. Didn't HAVE to look for the other walkouts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have read some of this....but only seen reports of it on FB. I assume crickets on MSM channels...but haven't looked. Didn't HAVE to look for the other walkouts.

The media is trying to make it look like gun rights people are a small crazy minority, and that those that support "reasonable restrictions" are in the overwhelming majority.

Top Bottom