• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Yesterday wanted to use the .308, went looking for ammo. Knew I had 5 boxes. Tore the place apart and could not find it. Changed my plans. Later I walked by a huge black ammo can and thunder struck my brain! Opened this thing up and there was the .308!! Forgot that I put it in there with other stuff. Memory is beginning to slip. I know that none of you have ever done anything like this. Now where did I put my hat?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes a month ago, went up to the family cabin in Michigan (Kalkaska), opened my Army duffle bag that now holds my gear and two 50 rd boxes of Wolf 180 gr .40 fell out.

I was about to go back home to Fishers when my brother pointed out an old Chinese wooden ammo box with two GI OD cans in it....
    he found it under a counter that had the old well pump on it.
    Is that yours he said?!?
    Yup I said.
    Now in the back of my Honda CRV is a wooden ammo crate with two GI ammo cans in it.
    One holding 500 rds of GI 855 5.56 ball ammo and the other 500 rds of Chinese steel core on stripper clips.
    Now where’s my hat?

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The small room used for reloading here is clean as a whistle not because I'm OCD, rather cause I grew tired of search for something either dropped or momentarily placed down somewhere. In spite of that, yesterday I managed to place the tumbler lid on an open drawer of this repurposed tool chest, then subsequently put pliers away and shut the drawer, which resulted in my looking for the lid far longer than I should have. Duh.....

Attachments

• reloading room.jpg
      reloading room.jpg
      79 KB · Views: 41

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    About a month ago I rounded up all of my stuff into one big pile, sorted, organized, labeled, canned w/desiccant, and dated it by purchase as well as I could remember. It took forever, but was one of the better things I've done with my collection. Well worth the effort.

It also pointed out places where I'm better off than I thought, and several where I'm way, way worse.

FWIW, this thing is worth its weight in gold.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I lost my phone yesterday. I looked for awhile, couldn’t find it. Sat down to think and realized it was in my back pocket.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    If I can’t find something I assume my wife moved it from where I put it.

I lost my phone yesterday. I looked for awhile, couldn’t find it. Sat down to think and realized it was in my back pocket.
    Could have been worse...

Wife and I got new, matching phones. Sat at a restaurant afterwards setting them up together and learning new stuff. We get home and I hear her in the other room rummaging in her purse. She’s checking coat pockets, about ready to dump her purse. I ask “what’s wrong?” She says she can’t find her brand new phone, must have left it at the restaurant. As delicately as possible while trying not to laugh I told her, “it’s in your hand, you’re talking to your mom on it.”

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Muddling around the house mumbling foul words... where the $%^^ are my glasses.... $#@%^&...
    !@#**^%$#... screw it... I'm gonna brush my teeth and wash my face... maybe I'll remember where I set them.
    As I lean over the bathroom sink to clean up, wham... they fell off the top of my head into the sink full of spit and tooth paste... $#@!%^&*()&^%$!
    LOL
    Now wheres my darn hat?

Top Bottom