• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcwulf30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    lol......just picked up my stag lower at a local (all be it 15 miles away and through crappy traffic) gun shop for $125 (stripped) and my lower parts (Bushmaster) for $55.........NO WAIT!!!! lol

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    So, I called Spike's today, as the web site predicted delivery in 3-4 weeks when I ordered it, and today is the third week. The nice lady on the phone told me that it will be another 3-4 weeks, and that's an optimistic estimate. Apparently they're out of lowers.

I posted followup in the Spike's Industry forum on another site and got a terse reply from Spike's CEO. Apparently it was stupid of me to think that they had the capability to inform people of production delays. He did say they're hiring someone to make sure the estimated times on the web page were more realistic.

Not too impressed with the customer service so far.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Sorry to hear about your wait dross, all I can say is that Spikes offers an amazing product for the price, and much like esrice said they are a victim of their own success. I waited 10 weeks on a 3-4 week backorder for my rifle, and I'd do it all over again.

Top Bottom