WTS: PSA 16" Premium Upper with Midwest Industries free float rail, NICE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Sold. Thanks! . Also, if someone wants to take this along with the Bravo Company BCG I'm also selling, I would work something out with you. I might even throw in a brand new Bravo Company Gunfighter charging handle, depending on the deal we work out.)

I'm really torn about letting this go. I've been holding on to it because I thought I was going to use it on the lower I just assembled, but I think I'm sticking with the classic M4 style upper for this one.

These are very hard to come by and, though I'm not an expert on AR's, I know that this is a really, really nice upper and rail combo. It's got the 16" premium FN made, 1/7 twist, chrome lined, magnetic particle inspected barrel and a really nice Midwest Industries 12" free float rail (the SS12G2, second generation version). The upper has the Palmetto State logo very small on the side (I think the premium ones are a little nicer and they're the ones with the logo). Low profile gas block and A2 flash hider.

This is brand new and never fired (other than test fired at Palmetto/FN). I am asking $600 cash for this and can meet in the Indianapolis metro area any evening after about 6:00 or downtown Indianapolis during the days (if you can meet at my office). The barrel in the photo is the one with the rail, obviously. I've also attached a stock photo another angle.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if you're interested. Here is PSA's description:

Barrel: 16" Chrome-lined, chrome moly vanadium. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. The M4 profile barrel is high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected and then phosphate coated to mil-specs. Barrel is finished off with a Midwest Industries SS12G2 12" free-float rail, low-profile gas block and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 Flat top AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA. Each upper is assembled to order with US-made parts, and test fired to check gas function. Does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle.

uppersx.jpg

psaupper.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom